Visit our coupons page now to save on your next Temecula drain cleaning!
Clogged drains are among the most common plumbing problems people face. While you may think you can clean your own drains using liquid drain cleaners, these do-it-yourself remedies usually make the problem worse. If you need clogged drain repair, call a trusted professional. Call the drain cleaning contractors at 24-7 Plumbing and Drain!
How Can You Avoid Clogged Drains?
Of course, you won’t need drain cleaning services if you can manage to avoid clogged drains altogether. While clogs are sometimes inevitable, here are some tips to help you avoid them:
- Avoid washing hair down bathroom drains. Drain screens can help catch the hair in showers and tubs.
- Keep food scraps out of kitchen drains. Scrape leftover food into a trash bin instead of putting it down the garbage disposal, and never pour liquid grease down the drain.
- Do not dispose of anything other than toilet paper and organic waste in the toilet.
- Schedule regular drain cleanings with 24-7 Plumbing and Drain!
Call 24-7 Plumbing and Drain today to schedule your next clogged drain service!
Head to our reviews page today to see what our customers have to say about our drain cleaning service?
What Are Signs You Need Your Drain Professionally Cleaned?
You may be in need of professional drain cleaning services if:
- You notice multiple drains clogging at once, which could indicate a severe clog, deep in your main line, that will need professional attention.
- There is a foul odor coming from your drain, which could signify that food is trapped inside your drain, or that there is a significant issue within your sewer line. Only a professional plumber will be able to tell for sure.
- Your drains are slow to empty. This could indicate that a clog is beginning to form, a drain is improperly graded, or a pipe has become narrowed by mineral or grease buildup.
- You have recurring clogs. This is usually a sign that the clog was not successfully removed the first time. In this case, hiring a professional can help you get rid of the problem for good!
- You see signs of flooding or sewage backup If you notice any flooding in your basement, or lower levels of your home, call a plumber right away. It may be just a matter of time before your drain stops working entirely and you end up with sewage all over your floors.