Don’t pay full price for your water heater service! Head to our coupons page now for great savings!
If your water heater is giving you trouble, call the most trusted water heater replacement company in Temecula! 24-7 Plumbing and Drain provides hot water heater repair and installation backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! Give us a call today to speak with a licensed and insured plumbing contractor about water heater repair service today!
What Are Some of the Most Common Water Heater Problems?
After 20+ years working in the plumbing industry, our hot water heater contractors have dealt with just about every issue your water heater can have!
The following are some of the most common water heater problems, and how your 24-7 Plumbing and Drain contractor can help.
- Leaking – Depending on the severity of the leak, you may need to replace the unit.
- Cracks – If your water heater tank is cracked, it is a sure sign that hot water heater replacement is needed.
- Excessive noise – If your water heater is making loud noises when it runs, you may have a broken heating element. In some cases, a new hot water tank installation may be necessary.
- No hot water – A water heater not providing enough (or any) hot water is another sign of a severely damaged heating element. With a gas-powered unit, this may be able to be fixed by simply reigniting the pilot light. On an electrical unit, however, water heater replacement may be suggested.
From water heater repair to hot water tank installation, 24-7 Plumbing and Drain has a water heater service for you!
Visit our reviews page today to hear what our customers think about working with us!
When is it Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
While some water heater issues can be resolved with repairs, others may require that you replace the unit or some aspects of it.
It may be time to replace your water heater if:
- Your water heater is more than 10 years old
- Your tank is corroded or rusted
- You can no longer drain water from your tanks drain valve
- Your unit is cracked in any way
- Your water doesn’t heat water efficiently anymore
- Your water heater doesn’t heat water at all anymore
- Your tank has a severe leak
- Your drinking water has a rusty color or odor to it
- You have experienced one or more of the above issues more than once relatively recently
If you are in need of new hot water heater installation, don’t worry. Your trusty water heater installation company, 24-7 Plumbing and Drain, is here to help! Call us any