Don’t pay full price for water leak detection services. Visit our coupons page and save today!
Leaking water lines can cause severe damage to your home and property if not addressed promptly. It’s important to have a water leak detection company, like 24-7 Plumbing and Drain, come out and inspect your pipes for any signs of a leak.
A burst pipe can cause thousands of dollars in damages in just a few minutes! If you have a broken water pipe in your home, don’t delay! Call one of the best water leak repair companies in Temecula, 24-7 Plumbing and Drain!
What Dangers are Associated with Leaking Pipes?
Leaking water lines can lead you to have to deal with other problems as well, including:
- Higher water bills
- Damage to your piping system
- Severe property damage
- Dangerous electrical shortages
Knowing all the damage a leaking pipe can do around your home also contributes to the stress of having to find the source of the leak, and repair it quickly. Let 24-7 Plumbing and Drain take that stress away. Give us a call today!
Head to our reviews page today to read what our customers are saying about us!
Professional Leak Detection Techniques We Use
There are three main techniques plumbers can use to find hidden leaks. They are:
- Meter Detection: A digital apparatus called a water meter assesses the point of leakage in your line by analyzing the water pressure inside your pipes. This technique is commonly used, though it is not always 100% accurate.
- Video Camera Inspection: The preferred technique of most water leak detection services, this method uses infrared cameras to capture pictures and videos of your pipes at various angles, allowing your plumber to locate cracks and other potential problems.
- Dig and Drill: In some circumstances, your plumber may use the last resort- digging or drilling to find the source of the leak. If the issue cannot be located using a water meter or video camera, your plumber may need to dig up an area of ground, or drill into your floor or wall, to find a hidden leak.
Call 24-7 Plumbing and Drain today for water line leak detection, water pipe leak repair, and even burst pipe repair!